Williamsburg

By Abstractsmile - March 12, 2016


On this post, I decided to expose what I usually wear on my everyday outings. My new wardrobe obsession, the MOTO girlfriend jeans from Topshop. I'm petite and curvy, and I can't begin to explain how perfect these jeans are. I like to dress up but also bring the edginess to my wardrobe. As you can tell from my past posts, I love black clothing. Warm days are approaching us so that just means my vintage leather jacket comes out to play with a v-neck basic shirt. I usually don't put my hair up, but to showcase the choker I decided to do so. My usual day to day consists of me running around for shoots, to meetings for the blog, and then rush to my job, and I found the perfect chunky heel oxfords from Vagabond. I had such a fun time coming back to Williamsburg, and shoot at awesome rooftop locations. I hope you get inspired. XOXO, Abstractsmile
 
 



All pictures were taken in Williamsburg, NY by Sebastian Melendez (IG: s_ebass)

 Jacket: H&M (vintage at this point)
Top: Forever 21 
Jeans: Topshop
Sunnies: Steve Madden
Choker: Forever 21
Shoes: Vagabond
Bag: Urban Outfitters (BDG)










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beauty ❤️ Creative photos and the outfit is accentuated wonderfully

    ReplyDelete