Sunny Spring

By Abstractsmile - March 02, 2016





          
It's finally March and that just means Spring is approaching us. It's time to say goodbye to our heavy coats and pants, and say hello to our dresses, skirts, shorts, and in my case to my new favorite item: the overall skirt. This reminds me of the early 90's when I used to dress up with overall skirts, except I just threw a band tee and didn't wear red lipstick. I decided to make this more of a bohemian inspired outfit by adding this beautiful detail shirt, with brown booties and a bolero hat. It's perfect for a festival (did I mention Coachella is upon us?), for a casual date, or for a nice stroll in your neighborhood to pick up an old record. Hope you get inspired! XOXO, ABSTRACTSMILE



All pictures were taken in Astoria, NY by Sebastian Melendez (IG: s_ebass)



Top: Forever 21
Overall Skirt: H&M
Earrings: HiddenBeautyAccessories
Rings and Hat: Forever 21
Booties: Guess



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments