Date Night

By Abstractsmile - April 29, 2016


On this post, I decided to showcase a local boutique find from my neighborhood in Astoria. From the flare detail sleeves to the neckline, I found the IT shirt for a night out. I paired them with my new American Apparel high waisted jeans; this denim wash has to be a classic color for a day to night look. From rushing to blogger meets to meeting up with my boyfriend for our dinner dates, my Nine West heels have become my to go heels. I hope you get inspired with this look. Remember to throw on your favorite lipstick, and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken in Astoria, NY by Fernando Ceballos ( IG: nando710x)


Shirt: Hanger (local boutique)
Jeans: American Apparel
Heels: Nine West
Clutch: H&M (old collection, 5 years)





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments