Native Youth

By Abstractsmile - May 08, 2016


  This Spring one of the biggest trends that have taken over fashionistas are cropped flare pants, and I found this amazing jumpsuit from Native Youth with a cropped flare bottom. Lately, I have been so lucky with jumpsuits, they're becoming a staple piece in my wardrobe. From my usual red lips this time I decided to opt with a more natural look, and added a more nude pink lip color. To keep my edgy look I added my suede faux leather jacket with my statement crossbody bag from Monki which I purchased from Poshmark. As always I hope you get inspired with my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile

 

All pictures were taken in Flushing, New York by Fernando Ceballos (IG: nando710x)

Jumpsuit: Native Youth (purchased at Urban Outfitters)
Jacket: H&M
Bag: Monki (Purchased at Poshmark)
Heels: Steve Madden


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments