On The Go

By Abstractsmile - February 07, 2018

 Hey lovelies! This week is NYFW and I will definitely be on the go. It's been 6 months since the hubby and I have moved to the other side of the river! Jersey City has become home to us, and the transition has been easier since there's so many ways to get into NYC. One of the easiest ways is to catch the Path, only ten mins away from the Financial District. I found the lighting set up in the Exchange Place Path Station one day and I got mesmerized with the setting. The lights were placed in an abstract way (see what I did there), that I had to showcase the vision I had with my photographer. 

I will definitely be hopping in the Path train to take me to Downtown, and head to all the amazing venues for this season's NYFW. One venue that I'm so excited to experience is the Mercedes Benz shows; NYFW is coming back to its original venue! This year, one of my biggest resolutions was to provide more content and expose the events I attend. I can't wait to take you backstage, interviews with designers, show you the venues, and showcase my postpartum style. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken in Exchange Place by the talented Sebastian Melendez.


Dress: Zara
Coat: Forever 21 (such an oldie but a goodie)
Shoes: Vagabond (highly recommend!) Similar


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm not sure if you received my first comment but I love these photos! They're so great!! & That coat looks amazing on you <3

    ReplyDelete