Amazon Fashion

By Abstractsmile - February 02, 2018


Hey lovelies! It's Friday night, and Lucas finally decided to take a nap which means I have a good thirty minutes to write this. Shall we begin! As a new mommy, I barely have time to go shopping, and trust me I miss it, especially thrifting. When you go to a thrift store, you really need to take your time searching for that one of a kind piece. I had heard about Amazon fashion from a lot of influencers, and I was like hey why not! I really wanted a wool coat that would go well with most of my wardrobes (which consists of mostly all black attire!). As I kept scrolling to find the perfect wool coat, I was amazed on how many designers work directly with Amazon. I finally bumped into this edgy blazer inspired wool coat from the oh so cool Calvin Klein! To my astonishment, it was on sale! (I sound so excited writing this with the amount of exclamation points I continue to put, but I am)

The only downfall that I'm always afraid when purchasing an online order is, "Will this fit right?". So of course, I did my research and read the reviews which helped tremendously. As an Amazon Prime member, it came in two days tops, and it fit amazingly! It seriously can make a simple outfit as the one I'm wearing be super edgy. This weekend I'll relax before my little guy starts child care, and NYFW commences! As always I hope you get inspired by my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


Exploring my neighborhood a bit more. All pictures were taken in Jersey City by the talented Sebastian Melendez


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments