A New Day

By Abstractsmile - March 14, 2018


Hey lovelies! I had been hoping to write this post awhile back but my 4 month old is obsessed with me (not as much as I am of him). My #targetstyle continues with the brand A New Day. I would describe it as an affordable sophisticated chic brand. As most of you know, I don't wear floral pattern clothing. My idea of a perfect outfit is a whole black outfit, but when I saw this floral blazer my mindset completely changed. The blazer itself is a statement piece that you can wear it with a simple white blouse and jeans with some pumps. As Spring approaches, this will definitely be my go to blazer. It's a statement piece which I look forward to continue to create different outfits. If you go to Target, you might find me in their site! As always I hope you get inspired by my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by the talented Sebastian Melendez.
This is a sponsorship with Target, all opinions are my own.

Blazer: A New Day
Jeans: Universal Thread (only at Target)
Shoes: Aldo 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments