Sweats or Slacks?

By Abstractsmile - April 21, 2018


Hey lovelies! I have so much content I'm excited to post. I'll be starting with this set of pics showcasing these slacks. As my body continues to fluctuate from the baby weight, these pants are becoming my favorite and go to for any occasion. They have the perfect elastic band to provide comfort to your waist, and the green stripe detail on each side provides a fun way to make them versatile. You can definitely customize them to dress them for the workplace (as seen on my pictures) or wear them casually with your fave sneakers (I would choose my favorite white Keds or go with my Air Maxes). I paired them with a button up with details that go well with the slacks, and to add a more dressed up look I added my open toe chunky heels. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by Leslie Moncada


Slacks: Zara (Similar)
Shoes: Nine West from TJMaxx (Similar)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments