Universal Threads

By Abstractsmile - May 01, 2018


 I'm transitioning my blog to life + style. I'm a mom, a wife, a career driven, fashion obsessed millennial. I wish I can do it all, and one thing I have been battling a bit is to lose the baby weight. It's happening, slowly but surely (hoping to lose 10 more lbs by MAY! *CROSSES FINGERS*). In the process of embracing my curves, it was a bit hard finding jeans that were flattering to me. Until of course I venture to Target for one thing (why was I lying to myself here) and as I was in the process of filling my entire cart, I bumped into their new brand, Universal Thread. When I was wandering around their jean section, the description of their jeans said "extra curvy skinny jean". As Cardi B would say, OKURRRRT, I decided to try them on. My eyes gleamed in excitement, not only did they hug me in all the right places, but they had my length size! I'm only 5'2", SHORT PLEASE!

They have become my favorite pair of jeans, and the quality is great. I purchased them in the gray shade as well, and I definitely will be in the lookout for more styles on their collection. Head to your nearest Target and splurge on their new brand, Universal Thread. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! XOXO, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by the another cool mom Leslie Moncada 

Jeans: Universal Thread (found in Target)
Shirt: Thrifted from Crossroads (brand is Banana Republic)
Shoes: Nine West (via TJMaxx)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments