Happy Holidays

By Abstractsmile - December 25, 2018


It has been awhile (close to eight months) since I have wrote on the blog. You probably have seen me being more consistent within  my social media platforms. I have possibly thirty minutes to write this post before Lucas wakes up calling for Momma. I wanted to hop on the blog, and thank you for continuing to support this gal with showcasing her style. In my Christmas traditions, we usually celebrate the 24th, and we call it Noche Buena. This year my brother hosted a Christmas PJ Party (check our family picture here), we wore our best pj's in their sala (living room). We had a feast, played games, sang carols, and overall spend time and created memories with family. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday celebration and you were able to celebrate among family and loved ones. I leave you with a casual look here in the blog. (LUCAS WOKE UP!) As always I hope I inspire you not only with my style, but with my words, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


 Dress: H&M (similar here)
Coat: Amazon, Brand Calvin Klein 
Shoes: Calvin Klein 


All pictures taken by the lovely Leslie Moncada (IG : lesliemoncadaphotography


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments