Little White Dress

By Abstractsmile - April 02, 2016




Sophia, Leandra, and Chloe. These are the women that have inspired me to create this blog, that taught me through reading their books that it's ok to express my style without fear. On this post, I wanted to show you guys that you can find great things at consignment shops. I found this amazing Rag&Bone white vest dress at a local Buffalo Exchange. I usually tend to sell most of my items, but I decided to stop at the one in Chelsea and after looking around for an hour I bumped into this beauty. After trying it on, it just had to become a new addition to my wardrobe. I paired it with my favorite on the go heels from Steve Madden, and a pop of red lips to add some color. I added this vintage clutch with gold statements that I was gifted by a good friend, and my new cat eye sunnies from Topshop. Something new, something thrifted, something vintage; that's what most of my outfits go about. I hope you get inspired and as always have fun with your style. XOXO, Abstractsmile.


All pictures were taken in Roosevelt Island by Sebastian Melendez (IG: s_ebass)


Sunnies: Topshop
Dress: Rag&Bone (Found at Buffalo Exchange)
Earrings: Anthropologie
Clutch: Vintage
Shoes: Steve Madden








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments