Shade Of Green

By Abstractsmile - April 11, 2016


On this post, I wanted to do my own take on every girl's new obsession, the bomber jacket. I purchased mine from Topshop and paired them with a grey wash high waisted jean (also from Topshop..obsessed much? I think so!). I've seen a lot of girls pair their bombers with a basic tee, and I almost did that but I found this awesome gem of a shirt I got gifted for my past birthday. I paired the shirt with the jeans and threw the jacket on , and I thought to myself should I throw heels to make it dressy.. and I wanted a more casual yet edgy look to show, so it was a no to the heels, and a yes to these chunky heel booties with a chain statement. Remember to grab your favorite bag, of course mine is the Julian backpack from the oh so IT girl, Rebecca Minkoff, statement sunnies, and go conquer the world! Hope you get inspired and remember to always have fun with your style! Xoxo, Abstractsmile



All pictures were taken in Astoria, NY by Sebastian Melendez (IG: s_ebass)




Bomber Jacket: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop (Moto Jamie)
Shirt: Express
Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff
Booties: Call It Spring
Sunnies: Topshop

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments