Soho Strolls

By Abstractsmile - April 22, 2016



Hey guys! On this next post, I wanted to showcase this fabulous jumpsuit I found at my local thrift store, Buffalo Exchange. As a petite girl, I usually tend to find awesome jumpsuits that fit me amazing except the ankle area where they are dangling. I found this Parker NYC  jumpsuit and at first I was a tad hesitant to try it on because I usually get disappointed when I try them on, but with this one I scored a great find! As I was walking out from the thrift store, these Betsey Johnson sunnies caught my eye, and it just fits my look. I'm a little obsessed with 90's grunge lately, so of course to pair this whole outfit I grabbed my Jean shirt which I use as a jacket (make sure you go a size bigger to give it the effect), and my new open toe chunky heels. I just want to say thank you guys for checking the blog, and I hope to keep inspiring with my style. Always remember to add lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile 




All pictures were taken by Fernando Ceballos (IG: nando710x)


Sunnies: Betsey Johnson (thrifted)
Jumpsuit: Parker NYC (thrifted)
Jean Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Urban Outfitters









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments