Sunday Blues

By Abstractsmile - November 23, 2014



It's Sunday!! I decided to make a quick post about what I'm wearing today. Since it seems to be a promising fall day, I wore some of my favorite things this season! Cable knit sweaters and oversized dresses. I purchased the entire outfit at Urban Outfitters (obsessed much?!). I've learned living close to the East River, the wind is so strong, even on a normal fall day is best to layer. Happy Sunday everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!!



                                                                            




                                                                             SWEATER: UNIF x UO
                                                                             DRESS: Urban Renewal
                                                                             BOOTIES: Est. England
                                                                

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments