The Beginning

By Abstractsmile - November 20, 2014

           I never thought I would be doing this... Sharing my fashion diaries. I'm not sure where it began or how I fell in love with fashion. Maybe it started in my younger years when my mom used to take me to NYC (downtown or Brooklyn), and everywhere I turned to, I saw people with so much poise and confidence. Living in NYC for 2 years now, I've learned to have fun, to be creative, to step out of my comfort zone. This is my personal style... This is ABSTRACTSMILE
 
                              
                                     The first days of Fall were incredible (wish it was still warmer!)
         
    
                            This bag has become my to go bag when I travel back and forth!
                         
 
 
 
 
                                                                                   TOP: H&M
                                                                           JACKET: FOREVER21
                                                   BOTTOMS: URBAN OUTFITTERS (BDG JEANS)
                                                                                  BAG: ZARA
                                                                           SHOES: NINE WEST
                                                              



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments