Black x Denim

By Abstractsmile - February 13, 2015

  Happy New Year (a month late)! I'm excited to announce I'm heading to fashion school in the fall! I feel like this winter has been one of the worst in a long time with so much snow, hail, and ice showers. I was able to explore Jersey City (Grove St area) with a couple of friends, and we took the time to shoot. I recently got gifted the Julian backpack by Rebecca Minkoff, which I have been wearing religiously. I have been told I wear a lot of black clothing lately.. which is true. I decided to wear my usual black ensemble with my Cheap Monday jean jacket for a pop of color, and the usual red lipstick. xoxo, Abstractsmile




                                                             

                                                                              Coat: Forever 21
                                                                              Jacket: Cheap Monday
                                                                              Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
                                                                              Shoes: Topshop
                                                                   
                                                 
                                             
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments