Le Boyfriend Jeans

By Abstractsmile - May 05, 2015






          I have been trying to keep up with the blog as much as possible. It has been a little tough for me since I'm always working or venturing out with friends. I finally had the chance to have a fun shoot with a good friend who came to visit me in Astoria! Enough about me...Shall we start the talk about our new favorite pair of jeans, le boyfriend jeans. I recently decided to try on a pair of bf jeans from Topshop. I was a bit hesitant since I always feel like I'm the in between girl, the one that's not either fat or skinny. When I finally gave in and tried them, they fit like a glove, so I started wearing them with my fav pair of sneaks or flats. I thought to myself this is my comfort zone...Why not make them chic and edgy?! I had recently purchased these Nine West heels that were simple yet eye catching; they would for sure go well with what I was envisioning... I hope you enjoy my style on the most coziest pair of jeans any girl can own. xoxo, abstractsmile






TOP  & JACKET: H&M
JEANS: TOPSHOP
HEELS: NINE WEST
BAG: MONKI

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments