City Nights

By Abstractsmile - May 07, 2015

    


          Since I did say I would try to be more consistent with the blog, here is a quick blog post of a casual attire I would wear on a spring night. I wore my favorite pair of overalls, which I found at a thrift store! Thrifting is something I love to do whether it's buying or selling items. I found these overalls for only $7! I decided to top it with a simple crop top and carry my favorite flannel around, since we all know how chilly it can get late at night. Let's just call it my 90's grunge look. Xoxo, abstractsmile



                                                                          Overalls: Forever 21 (thrift)
                                                                   Crop Top & Flannel: Urban Outfitters
                                                                                Booties: Vagabond
                                                                            Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
                                                               

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments