Forever 21 Haul

By Abstractsmile - June 30, 2015



    I haven't been able to post as much as I would've love to. I have been traveling all over the U.S. In fact, I just got back from New Hampshire... But let's start, shall we? Ok first let's talk about this amazing floral dress I found at Forever 21. I was a bit hesitant when trying on the dress since I'm only 5'2", and long dresses usually fit me too long! For all the petite girls out there, I recommend this dress. Wear it with open toe heel sandals, it gives the dress a great statement, and some height as well. The shoes and the accessories were also purchased at Forever 21. I hope you enjoy my F21 haul. xoxo, Abstractsmile
                                                          All the pictures were taken in Long Island City.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fantastic photos! Beautiful dress Steph and you look lovely! The colors are vibrant with this dress and totally go with this summer's floral season. Love it!!!!! You are a queen with your Forever 21 finds.

    XoXo - Olga

    ReplyDelete