New Hampshire

By Abstractsmile - July 01, 2015




             This past weekend I visited New Hampshire, and the experience was remarkably surprising. I went hiking for the first time in Franconia Notch White Mountains and the scenery was breathtaking. What really took my breath away was this beautiful white lace dress I laid eyes on at the Bloomingdale's in Merrimack, NH. Before we left New Hampshire, my best friend who happens to be a photographer decided to have a shoot to expose the scenery of this beautiful state as well as the dress. We all know how Free People can get very pricey, but I was lucky enough to get this dress for under $40 at the Bloomingdale's Outlet Store. We all love a bargain! I didn't really accessorize the dress since it has so much detail so I threw on my favorite leather jacket and added this vintage hat for a statement piece. I hope you enjoy my outtake on this boho chic dress. xoxo, abstractsmile




Dress: Free People
Jacket: H&M
Booties: Steve Madden
Hat: Vintage
Bag: Urban Outfitters

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments