4th of July

By Abstractsmile - July 04, 2015


Hey guys! Happy 4th of July! For this post we decided to go with the theme of America (red white and blue), and put together one of my fave trends.. DENIM! I love the whole denim on denim look put together. I also wanted to expose these awesome Rag & Bone white sandals I bought over a year ago, but I never had the chance to wear them until now. A little about me, I'm first generation American Peruvian, even though at first glance people assume I'm Asian. Enough about me, let's get back to the clothes. I've always felt having a denim shirt is an essential piece to have in your wardrobe. Did I mention it's a statement piece that can go well all year round? For the red, I decided to keep my red lips since it's been known as my signature look. A bold lipstick such as red can give your entire look an edge. I worked with Rex from New Visual Collective. It was a pleasure working with him. Check out his work at rexcamera.com.. and Happy Birthday America. xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken back in my hometown; Warinanco Park in Elizabeth, NJ.


                                                                                  Shirt: Forever 21
                                                                                Shorts: Free People
                                                                           Sunglasses: Steve Madden
                                                                                Shoes: Rag & Bone
                                                           

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments