MSTRCOOL

By Abstractsmile - July 10, 2015






So I got approached to shoot for a local brand back in my hometown. I couldn't refuse the offer! There's so much artistic creativity from music to art to fashion that I have been able to see from friends back home. This is the first time I'm promoting a brand, and I'm extremely stoked it's a Jersey brand. I was given this hand stitched snap-back, and got asked to combine my style with it. I thought 90's urban chic would be the ideal look to approach my style and keep the snap-back as the main accessory. Here I introduce you MSTRCOOL Clothing (for brand info follow IG: mstrcoolclothing). xoxo, Abstractsmile


  All pictures were taken in Elizabeth, NJ. Always a good feeling to come back home and shoot with the great Cappa (IG: cappademics).
Top: Free People
Jeans: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: TOPSHOP
Hat: MSTRCOOL

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments