Cheap Monday

By Abstractsmile - August 01, 2015


We all know how humid it can get in NYC during the summer. Sometimes, pants aren't worth our time. That's where our dresses come in handy. Shirt dresses are my IT look for the summer, like this eye popping Cheap Monday shirt dress. I purchased the dress as well as the jean jacket from a good friend's online boutique; Fadsphere. I decided to pair the dress with some heels since I like to dress edgy with some girly incorporated. Some shots were taken in my room, which show my awesome white brick walls. On the next post I'll expose my favorite things and you'll get a better look at my sanctuary, my room.  Say no to pants, at least for now on this unbearable heat. xoxo, Abstractsmile 

Pictures were taken in Astoria, NY. Thank you Rex! IG: pharaohrex




 Dress; Cheap Monday
Jean Jacket: Cheap Monday
Heels: Nine West


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments