Colors of Nature

By Abstractsmile - August 07, 2015


Hey guys! I wanted to do a post with my favorite colors to wear, mustard and olive green. I found this lovely body-con dress at Mandee's. I usually don't shop there, but I needed a dress for a concert I attended a couple days ago. I was able to work once again with Cappa (IG: cappademics) to showcase the dress with one of my to go staple pieces; loose blazers. For accessories, I chose a  brown hat and my best friend's awesome vintage necklace (thanks for lending me your jewelry!). I would call this outfit a transition from summer to autumn. Hope you enjoy this post. xoxo, Abstractsmile

 All pictures were taken in Astoria, Queens.


Blazer: Forever 21
Dress: Mandee's
Shoes & Hat: Forever 21
Necklace: Vintage
Sunglasses: Steve Madden

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments