I'm Just A Girl

By Abstractsmile - September 01, 2015


 My favorite time of year is approaching us, and the plaid back! I love trying new places to shoot, and we were very fortunate to find cool alley ways and the cutest cafe in Summit, NJ. School is starting for most of us, and what better way then to dress up in plaid. I found the dress at Target after a long fun day at the beach; it was love at first sight. I paired them with my new fave boots, definitely bringing a 90's grunge look to the outfit. I hope you enjoy to what I call my Gwen Stefani grunge look. xoxo, Abstractsmile

"Oh I'm just a girl, take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype"- No Doubt


Thank you Marigolds Coffee Shop for the awesome hospitality as well as the great coffee!


All pictures were taken in Summit, NJ by Cappa (IG: cappademics)


Jacket: H&M
Dress: Target
Boots: Call It Spring
Rings and Earrings: Forever21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love this!!! The photos are fantastic and those boots 😍...I love boots, the little Jewlery details are perfect finishing pieces.

    ReplyDelete