White Shirt

By Abstractsmile - September 08, 2015


I wanted to show you an effortless everyday look for when I head out to meetings, gatherings, or even rush out to school. Let's rework our white shirt, our new favorite item for the complete street chic look. A white shirt can bring such sophistication to your everyday look. I found this particular white shirt at my local thrift store, and it has become one of my staple pieces to wear. Throw on your favorite pair of jeans, grab some comfortable midi heels, even add a pop of color as your lipstick (of course mine is my red lipstick), and head out and strut your look! xoxo, Abstractsmile



All photos were taken in Bryant Park by Cappa (IG: cappademics)


Top: Vintage
Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: Aldo
Bag: Zara



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing the blouse.The blouse make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget blouse now.I found the cool website Gearbest shirt white is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete