My Calvins

By Abstractsmile - November 17, 2015



I have been wanting to make a post like this for awhile now. I had recently read an article in Nylon Magazine with girls of all different shapes and sizes with their Calvin Klein underwear. I felt so empowered to create a post about something I have always struggle with; body image. I was never considered a skinny girl, and sometimes I would wear oversize clothes to cover myself. I can recall in my dance classes seeing all these slim slender girls, and I would be one of the two girls that would be considered "overweight". Last year, I was at my lowest where at my small frame I had gain massive weight which brought depression and my self esteem down. This year as time passes I have learned to embrace who I am, appreciate my curves (thanks mom!), and to keep working to improve me for me. Love yourself, because once you appreciate you for you, everything else will align in a positive. xoxo, Abstractsmile


I want to thank Cappa once again because he understood my vision for this shoot, and for this awesome gift he gave me for my past 25th birthday. IG: cappamedics



Sports Bra and Underwear: Calvin Klein

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments