Heads Will Roll

By Abstractsmile - January 05, 2016

Happy New Year everyone! I feel like last year passed by so quick in one blink of an eye. It has been a year since I started the blog, and all I can say is thank you to everyone who has supported the blog or even paid a visit to it. From NYFW to collaborations with local brands to meeting designers, it has been a first great year for my blog. I'm looking forward to this new year and expose more of my style. NYC has a way on making you feel like your own individual. It has been a huge influence for me, from the way I dress, to venturing out to try new food, to expand my knowledge overall. Here is a little Karen Oh inspired look in the warm winter we were having (not anymore, 17 degrees out now!). Hope you enjoy it! xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken in Astoria, NY by my great friend Cappa IG: cappamedics


Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden
Accessories:  Choker from Forever 21 & Sunnies from Target

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments