MOOD

By Abstractsmile - February 24, 2016



    I was going through some rough patches these past two months that even blogging sadden me. I decided to let all the bad energy out and let go of that moodiness by getting more involved in what I love, which is my fashion and style. In some of the pictures that you see I have my everyday leather jacket and then in others I have this amazing blazer inspired coat (all from Forever 21!). Graphic tees are back in style, and the MOOD logo was perfect on how I have been feeling lately, and of course I had to style it with these high waisted striped denim jeans which gives the whole outfit a pop. I paired the whole outfit with my new favorite booties, the Austin boot by Steve Madden. I'm also exposing a good friend's accessory line, Hidden Beauty Accessories. Their accessory line comes out in March for their spring line, and I'm so excited to say I styled all the models as well as modeled for the line. Can't wait for you guys to see it! I hope you get inspired xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken in Astoria Park by Sebastian Melendez (IG: s_ebass)


Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Leather Jacket & Coat: Forever 21
Booties: Steve Madden
Earrings: HiddenBeautyAccessories



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments