Off The Shoulder

By Abstractsmile - June 26, 2016



It's been awhile since I've actually written a post. A lot has happened in the mere of two months. I'm transitioning jobs, found love, and have met more NYC fashion bloggers who feel the same passion as I do. Our community keeps growing and expanding and this past weekend I was able to attend a get together with all these fabulous ladies and share our tips and stories. I wasn't sure what to actually wear, I wanted something dressy but casual as well. I went into Zara, and if you're a fashionista you know they have an amazing sale going on! I usually give up on crazy crowded stores, but I decided to give it a go and then I bumped into this beauty of a romper. Two trends in one: Off the shoulder and denim! It's so simple yet so chic. I'm not crazy about accessories, but this three in one necklace caught my eye, and it was just the perfect statement to complete the look. As always I hope you get inspired with my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by Samantha Kelly (IG:samkellyyyy)


Romper: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: Zara
Sunnies: GAP



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments