No Bad Vibes

By Abstractsmile - October 03, 2016


It's been awhile since I made a post for the blog. Summer to fall already! On this post I'll be showing you my new favorite trend for this season, sheer tops. I love the trend, and as we know the 90's are definitely back in style and I'm loving every second of it! For a sheer top I think you should put your sexiest bra ever, I chose my lace bra from Victoria's Secret. Sheer tops are a huge statement so I paired them with my favorite high waisted black skinnies, black combat booties, and my oversize denim shirt as a layer. To complete this 90's inspired fall look, I threw on my leather choker from Buffalo Exchange and my favorite patched up bag. As always I hope you get inspired with my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abtsractsmile


All pictures were taken by Melenie Greg (IG: meleniegregphoto) meleniegreg.com



TOP: Zara
DENIM: Forever 21
PANTS: Urban Outfitter (BDG)
BAG: Zara
CHOKER: Buffalo Exchange
BOOTIES: Call It Spring


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So beautiful! You rock all attire so well. ❤️ That sheer blouse and bra are so awesome. I wonder if I should try that lol.

    ReplyDelete