AdoreMe

By Abstractsmile - October 28, 2016



Hey guys, this past week was the first ever National Body Confidence Day. I was planning to post yesterday but my new job has taken over my life (in a good way!). I got asked by AdoreMe, a lingerie company, to incorporate a lingerie piece on an everyday outfit. I was up for the challenge, especially since bodysuits are a new trend. I incorporated this lace detailed lingerie bodysuit with my favorite high mom jeans, and added a slouchy cardigan for a fall attire. I'm taking advantage of the warm weather we are having, so of course I pulled out my favorite mules. Bodysuits are definitely becoming a favorite for every IT girl out there. As always I hope I inspired you with my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile



All pictures were taken by Melenie Greg (IG:meleniegregphoto) meleningreg.com





Top: Victoria's Secret
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Zara








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments