Sweater Weather

By Abstractsmile - December 05, 2016



These past two weeks have been a life changing experience, that if I didn't have my family and boyfriend's support I probably wouldn't have been able to post this. I told myself that I had to woman up and start putting all my energy to things that I love, blogging being one of them. Ok so let's start! Who didn't enjoy the awesome deals this past Black Friday?! I was able to score some awesome deals such as this Guess coat that hugs your silhouette and this wool sweater dress from Uniqlo. It was love at first sight when I tried on this coat. It wasn't just any plain black coat, I think what captured my attention was the gold detail on each zipper, and the arm detail as well. This coat is perfect for just about any outing you have, whether it's date night or a casual stroll to grab some café (I'm an addict!) The best part is that when I took the coat to pay for it, it was 60% off! I paired it with another great Black Friday deal this wool sweater dress, my heel booties, and the classic Coach wristlet which would make an awesome gift for the girl on the go. I hope you enjoy my fall into winter outing outfit. As always I hope I inspired you with my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile.  

A special thank you to Cappa (IG @cappatography) for taking the time to work again with me.

Dress: UNIQLO
Coat: Guess
Shoes: Aldo
Wrislet: Coach

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments