ZARA OBSESSED

By Abstractsmile - January 24, 2017


First post of the year! A lot of changes are happening, from my next career path to the blog (becoming a lifestyle blog), and my zip code (I'm moving in a couple of months!). I wanted to showcase one of my addictions, lets call it obsessions, ZARA. Every end of the season sale, you'll find me at one of the many ZARA's in NYC. If you're really looking for the good stuff, go to one that's not super packed (which is hard I KNOW!) I stay away from the ones in Midtown Manhattan, it can get too crowded and overwhelming. Also, another way of finding what you're looking for, is to go on the first hour they open or the last hour they'll be open. You'll be able to stay away from crowds, long lines, and be able to browse freely. My entire outfit is from Zara, and since the weather in NYC was in the 60's I was able to expose my goodies. I have a collection of faux leather jackets, and once I saw the zipper and arm details on this one, I fell in love. I paired it with an asymmetrical white top and to add some color in my wardrobe I put this fun olive green skinnies with of course more zipper details. I hope you enjoy this little Zara number I put together. As always I hope I inspired you with my style, remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by Zafi Ahmed (IG: zafirahphotography)


Jacket: ZARA
Shirt: ZARA
Pants: ZARA
Boots: ALDO
 










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments