All the tulle

By Abstractsmile - April 15, 2017


Hi guys! I have some exciting news, I'm expecting my first baby! I wanted to make the BIG announcement to of course my oh so fashionistas, and what better way then with a fun tulle dress. I'm experiencing the changes in my body more, and it's a surreal feeling. We are due in November and can't wait to expose of what my experience will be as a mommy. The good, the bad (all the symptoms that is!), and all the joy! Let's get back a to this dress...I recently went to a bridal shower and needed a dress that didn't expose my bump so much. Well good old Zara came to the rescue!!! After trying to fit into all these dresses, and feeling defeated, I stumbled upon this dress and it was love at first sight. It has the perfect tulle and sheer to create the perfect LBD. Thank you for sticking around and I can't wait for all of you to follow me through this new journey. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by (IG:rgperezphotography)



Dress: Zara (Sold Out)
Heels: Steve Madden
Lipstick: Nars 
Earrings: Express








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments