Leather Wear

By Abstractsmile - May 11, 2017



 My love for leather (well faux leather) has been one topic I really don't talk much about. I love a good leather jacket (this one is possibly my 6th one). I wanted to pair this ensemble with a fun graphic tee, and my new ankle heel booties. We all know I love a good bargain, and I got these from Steve Madden when they had a HUGE sale for only $30! Add a pair of fun fishnets, and a pop of color, which of course is my red lip signature look, and create a fun grunge look. I'm on my first trimester and I wasn't so sure I could pull a fun grunge look like this one, but this momma to be is still going to live in her 90's grunge inspired look. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile




 
All pictures were taken in Roosevelt Island by Cappa (IG: Cappatograpy)
 


 Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Booties: Steve Madden (SOLD OUT)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments