16 weeks

By Abstractsmile - May 24, 2017





Hey loves! I'm trying to keep up with the blog as much as possible and be more consistent, but you know LIFE HAPPENS (and pregnancy!). I'm 16 weeks pregnant now, and I can definitely see the changes in my body now. I'm starting to say bye to all my jeans and hello to more comfortable loose trousers that can provide comfort to my baby bump. In this series of photos, I will be showing off an outfit that's perfect for work and heading to fun social events. I have shied away from events, but I promise I will get back to them. The pants I'm showcasing are a fun trend that's making a HUGE comeback, flare trousers. These stood out more because they have a high waist elastic band that provides me an amazing shape and comfort. I paired them with this soft blouse I purchased from my favorite local thrift store, Buffalo Exchange, which I will make a post about soon. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken in Central Park by Rowell Perez (IG: rgperezphotography)



Shirt: Buffalo Exchange
Trousers: Zara (sold out online, similar here)
Shoes: Steve Madden



























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments