Little Denim Dress

By Abstractsmile - May 30, 2017



Hey babes! Life has been so busy with my new venture in the sales and marketing world of hospitality that I haven't had the chance to write and post this awesome shoot I did. I'm at 18 weeks now, and soon enough I will share what I will be having. In the meantime, I will try to continue to enjoy dressing up as my baby bump grows. The loose trend is very in style, and I couldn't be more happier. I've been straying away from maternity clothes as much as possible. I have been able to find lightweight dresses like this little number, the perfect LDD (little denim dress). This chambray denim dress is perfect for an everyday outing. The ruffle sleeves accessorize the dress so well that I really don't need to add any bracelets (not that I really wear any!). I paired them with my favorite pair of mules and a pop of red lips. The only accessory I really did add are these fun vintage cat eye sunnies to provide some edge to the look. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All pictures were taken by Rowell Perez (IG: rgperezphotography)



Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson (Vintage!)
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments