To New Beginnings

By Abstractsmile - June 21, 2017


As Carrie Bradshaw says, "In New York, you're always looking for a boyfriend, a job, or an apartment." I always feel so close to this quote, only because before I met Brandon, I was the single friend who had gotten out of a turbulent long term relationship. The girl that was ready to go out for drinks, travel anywhere at anytime, or try a new gym or restaurant in NYC. I had the perfect cute little apt in Astoria with a high paying job that I wasn't super happy in. The greatest thing that happened to me at that job was meeting him. Before my trip to Seattle of self discovery, I was ballsy enough to give you my business card with my cell phone number. Even though I was enjoying my time in Seattle, I couldn't stop texting you and just continue to learn more about you. You surprised me at the airport as I returned to the East Coast, and we went out on our first date. BEST DATE EVER! I felt this calmness and god did I laugh so much. Before my eyes, I had finally met my soulmate. Brandon, I'm truly in love with you. You see past all my flaws, and trust me I know I'm not the easiest person to handle. You're so caring, loving, and every time I see you smile my heart skips a beat. You have been with me through all the hardest moments I've had to face, and never left my side. We have made memories that will last a lifetime, and now we are starting a family. I love you and I can't wait to be Mrs. Demetrios. 

This past weekend, we found out what we are having. IT'S A GIRL! Camila, I can't feel you just yet but know that I'm so proud and honored to be your mommy. I can't wait to have you in my arms. I talk to you a lot, and I know you can hear me and your dad bicker all the time (get used to it!). I can only hope to guide you in the right path and support you in all your dreams. We love you so much, and we can't wait to share our special day with you. 


Thank you to everyone that continues to follow my blog, and this new journey in my life!


We welcome Camila Jade Demetrios on November 10. Xoxo, Abstractsmile

Dress: Zara
His Shirt: Uniqlo
His Shorts: H&M

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments