Red White and Blue

By Abstractsmile - July 04, 2017


Hi babes! Happy 4th of July!!!! I'm counting down to our BIG move to the other side of the river, we are moving to Jersey City. I was able to snag a couple of VIP passes for the Jersey City Festival so we'll be heading out there and explore more of our new neighborhood. I'm 21 weeks going to 22 weeks (half way there!), and I'm looking for flowy dresses to keep this official bump comfy. This off the shoulder dress with pom pom details and flowy sleeves is just a big staple on its own. I paired them with some open toe flat sandals since wearing heels has been a bit impossible lately. I paired them with my favorite dangly earrings, and if you have been following me for awhile you know they're part of a collection I helped style. I love supporting local brands, and I was honored to be their stylist for their first ever website launch. I'll tag their site so you can check out their awesome jewelry. Hope you all have a fun 4th of July! As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! xoxo, Abstractsmile


 A huge thank you to Rowell Perez for keeping up with my baby bump pictures. I had a great time at the NYPL (IG: rgperezphotography)


Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Forever 21

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments