Third Trimester Chronicles

By Abstractsmile - August 05, 2017



Hey lovely people of the world! I only say this because I do keep track of everyone reading my posts, and god you guys have been amazing with my whole new journey. I'm officially a Jersey City resident, and I'm starting my third trimester. It's a surreal feeling to feel her kick me and it's true they feed in all your emotions. I try not to let my daily life or work stress me out, but we are all human. One thing that has been stressing me out is my body change. Growing up with a lot of body issues and accepting my body figure was hard for me through my teenage years, from eating disorders to surpassing actual bullying for looking different than your typical Latina. As my fiancé likes to remind me, "you're more beautiful than ever, you're carrying our little girl." .. and that truly helps a lot. Since I started my blog, I have always made it about feeling confident in your own style and to love yourself. Now that I'm going to be a mom to a little girl, I want to make sure that she finds her voice, to know that if she doesn't look the same as everyone that it's ok.

To all the new mommies to be, you are all beautiful! We go through all these changes to bring something so remarkable, which is a human being. Below I'll tag where I found this beautiful wrap dress. My closet usually is 95% black, but lately you'll find more blue hues with stripes. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile




All pictures were taken in Tribeca by the lovely Zafi Ahmed (IG: zafirahphotography)



Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: ALDO


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments