Comfort IT's a Must

By Abstractsmile - August 12, 2017

Hey guys! I'm living in dresses as much as possible these days. This dress was one of the many things I was able to get from the Zara sale. This is the perfect transition dress from summer to fall. It's lightweight material is perfect for those summer date nights and as fall approaches you can always throw on one of your favorite layering cover ups (faux leather jacket for me please!) for a meet up with your gals. I've been lucky enough to still fit into my small flowy dresses as I hit the last trimester!
A lot of people ask me how do you do it wearing heels? My answer, find a comfortable chunky heel. My job consists of rushing out of the office to meet with brides and head out to lunch with our corporate accounts, that wearing flats just doesn't cut it. Ensure to invest on something that will feel comfortable for you! There's times that my feet do get swollen, so in your bag always carry some comfy shoes (I always have my flat mules with me if anything!). I got these leather chunky heel mules with a square front cut last year, and they have become an IT girl shoe. I know Steve Madden had them as part of a collection so they are discontinued, but I will tag some that look familiar. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


Pictures were taken in Tribeca with my gal (NYC misses you!) Zafi Ahmed (IG: zafirahphotography)


Dress: Zara (sold out!)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments