Summer to Fall

By Abstractsmile - August 21, 2017


Hey guys! Summer is almost over! A solar eclipse is happening, and I'm hiding because in Latin culture a pregnant woman should never be exposed to an eclipse. Let's get back to this series of photos, shall we? I'm on my last trimester, and the best weather is approaching us, fall weather! I wanted to showcase how you can transition a summer dress into your fall attire. Instead of your open toe sandals, pair them with your favorite booties, and grab a layering piece. In my case, I picked my denim shirt that goes as a jean jacket. For some edge, I paired my entire outfit with these vintage sunnies I purchased in Brooklyn. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile



All photos were taken by my good friend Cappa (IG: cappademics)


 Dress: Uniqlo
Boots: Guess
Jean Shirt: Forever 21

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments