27

By Abstractsmile - September 19, 2017


So it's September 19, 2017 and I'm 27! I have always been the girl that planned an outing for my birthday from my white affair, to eating out with all my loved ones, and this year I decided to keep it lowkey. As a new momma to be, I want to share my birthday wishes with my Babyboy, Lucas Gage. I'm sure in my gender reveal post, you remember we were surprised that we were having a girl. We were given wrong info (yes I cried!), but I was happy to know that my baby boy is very healthy and I can't wait to meet him in November. Now in my late 20's, I'm reminded that I'm a full on adult, and that a little person is on its way and he will depend on me so much. 

Lucas, this post is to remind you that whatever you decide to do, that your dad and I will be supportive. Whether, you want to be a journalist, an artist, or the next creator of the best video game ever, we will be there to let your creativity run wild. I can't wait to have you in my arms and spend the holidays with you, to travel the world with you, and to remind you are never alone. You were a huge surprise in my life, but the biggest blessing. You're making me a mom, and I can't wait to create wonderful memories with you. This is 27, and the beginning to a new stage in my life. Xoxo, Abstractsmile


A special shout out to my amazing fiancé, who continuously supports me in all my endeavors, and took all these pictures. I love you so much Brandon.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments