New Year New Curves

By Abstractsmile - January 22, 2018




Hi lovelies! I took another long hiatus from blogging, just because I wanted to spend every second with my beautiful baby boy. Even though I had a not so easy labor experience, it was all worth it because I got to see my little guy. After my pregnancy, I did get a little depressed. Postpartum depression is real! There were times where I would start crying...I just wouldn't feel like myself. My husband became my backbone to get my confidence back, and to remind me that I just had a baby. My labor wasn't an easy one, I tried natural birth for around 36 hrs, and I had to quit and undergo a C-Section. That experience has forever change me, and I have a mark to remind me that women can do anything!

After a couple of weeks of shying away from shooting, my good friend and talented photographer got in touch with me to get back to shooting together. I wasn't completely sure but of course my amazing supportive hubby said, "Go be Abstract!" See when I'm in front of the lens, I seriously become someone else, my alter ego just appears. My physical appearance might not be the same petite figure, it's a bit more curvaceous, but my style is everlasting. That is something I continue to remind myself, and that everything takes its time. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world. Xoxo, Abstractsmile



All photos were by Sebastian Melendez.


Dress: Zara
Shoes: Marc Fisher
Sunnies: Topshop

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments