Noellery Part 1

By Abstractsmile - September 17, 2017

Hey guys, NYFW has commenced! This is my 4th season attending. I was a bit hesitant to attend just because I'm in my third trimester. When the opportunity to collab with companies and the chance to be backstage to interview some amazing designers came about, I decided to give it a go. As I'm close to my due date, I want to ensure I find items that I can feel comfortable. With the chilly days approaching us, I was able to snag the perfect fall skirt. It's so soft and the color is the perfect transition to fall. I'll link where I got it, and the perfect part is that I will be able to wear after Lucas comes in November.
As you guys probably know, I'm very minimalist with my wardrobe, but lately I've been trying to vamp my accessory game. I got the opportunity to meet, Noel, founder of the jewelry boutique Noellery. With two locations, one in Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City, you can definitely find one of a kind accessories. I'm happy to say that if you use the code ABSTRACT15, you'll be able to snag 15% off your purchase. As always I hope you get inspired by my style, and remember to add some lipstick and go conquer the world! Xoxo, Abstractsmile


All these pictures were taken by Elishia Merricks (IG: elishia.in.newyork)

Shades: Noellery
Shirt: Express (oldie)
Skirt: Uniqlo 
Shoes: Steve Madden


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments